Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Prayers to God

Our Dearest God,
We love you so much. Thank you for all your blessings on us. Please be with us always.
Please bless my precious children and be their guiding light. Take care of my beloved children. Dear God, reveal the truth to my precious children. Protect us from all evil. Thank you for guarding us always.
Bless all your children in this world.
We love you God, our Heavenly Father, our Guide and our Protector.
Amen.

Prayers
 
Our Father in heaven
Our Father who is in heaven,
Holy be your name.
Your Kingdom come.
Your will be done on earth,
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sinned against us.
Do not bring us to the test,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Angel of God
Angel of God, my guardian dear,
to whom God's love commits me hear;
Ever this day, be at my side
To light and guard,
To rule and guide.
Amen.
 
Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
The prayers were recited by my precious children and me every morning and night.

God bless my precious children always. God please be the guiding light for my precious children and guard them and protect them so that they grow up to be children of God. God, please reunite my precious children and me.
Amen.
 
Bindu Philips
Mother of Albert and Alfred